6th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering (ICCPE’20)
August 16, 2020 - August 18, 2020 | Prague , Czech Republic
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering (ICCPE’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to chemical and polymer engineering. The goal of ICCPE’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCPE is an acronym for International Conference on Chemical and polymer Engineering.
Topics for ICCPE’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air, Water, Wastewater, and Soil Management and Treatment
- Applied Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering
- Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, and Mass Transfer
- Food Processing
- Polymer Processing
- Transport Phenomena
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Learn More »