8th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering (ICCPE’22)
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
ICCPE’22 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to email@example.com. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Air, Water, Wastewater, and Soil Management and Treatment
- Applied Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell and Tissue Engineering
- Chemical Industries Challenges
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Education
- Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering
- Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, and Mass Transfer
- Food Processing
- Green Chemistry
- Non-Newtonian Flow and Heat Transfer
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Polymer Biomaterials
- Polymer Processing
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Polymer Synthesis and Structure
- Process Engineering and Control
- Process Modeling and Simulation
- Renewable Chemicals
- Safety and Standardization
- Separation Processes
- Synthesis and Characterization of Catalysts
- Transport Phenomena
Manuscripts are invited for the 8th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering (ICCPE'22) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented.
- Oral Presentations: 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
- All Oral/Poster Presentations will be done through a video or powerpoint prepared by authors.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for ICCPE’22 below:
Short and Full Papers’ Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstracts Template:
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal “Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer and International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation” by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2022 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration